Touch of Spring
There are a few blogs that I read regularly and one of them lead me to a new to me store that had me counting my pennies!
Miel is the shop I am referring to and what a treasure trove of goodies. I spoke to one of the creators, Miel Nirvana briefly and he told me that he and co creator Mika (I didn’t catch her last name) have put alot of time and energy into their small collection and they are having a ball doing so. I snagged this little jumper top that is sexy and sweet with it’s pocket of flowers (I’m not wearing the tie cuff shorts that come with it) and paired it with torn jeans and the amazing new beach sandals from Creamshop. I have a feeling I will be back for more of these as the skin change HUD is a dream and though I wish for a few different toenail polish options I am overboard in love with them. I tied everything together with black accents; leather backpack, black and charcoal camo cap and wrist cuffs.
- TRUTH Tahlia 2 – Chocolate
- DUTCH TOUCH Skin OnYx Purple Special Ed. – AUTHUM
- KessKreations Valentine’s Gift Diamond Stud Earring
- Artilleri Lucky Heart Necklace
- MIEL SF OUTFIT – MAROON
- Draconic Kiss Revers a Lacet – Black
- Sin silver ring
- DUTCH TOUCH Jeans Ripped Xtra – Dark
- Creamshop Beach Sandals – Grey
Poses from TorridWear and Creamshop